[Hpr] 412 Precondition Failed

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Sat Nov 28 08:27:00 PST 2015

On 2015-11-28 17:09, Mike Dupont wrote:
> Changed my name,
> and now if i want to go back to the form and resubmit to do the upload
 :

> To confirm your request please confirm by copying and pasting the
> following link into your browser
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/upload.php?key=2c3bf6764a298bfeb1272eb80b
48ab205659c524c2738

> 412 Precondition Failed
>
> Interesting.
> Why not record a show telling us about what you were trying to do ?
>
> b019bd29c1fe5b756e4b620a5428f730

This one is because you already have posted the show correctly.

This is what I got.

Episode_Number:	1946
Episode_Date:	2016-01-18
Timestamp:	2015-11-28 15:15:48
Key:	2c3bf6764a298bfeb1272eb80b48ab205659c524c2738
Host_IP:	173.61.229.53
Host_ID:	260
Host_Name:	Mike DuPont (h4ck3rm1k3)
Host_Email:	jamesmikedupont at gmail.com
Host_License:	CC-BY-SA
Host_Profile:
software developer, community organizer
Title:	LTRACE
Summary:	ltrace intercepts and records dynamic library calls
Synopsis:	No
Intro:	No
Outro:	No
Explicit:	Yes
Show_License:	CC-BY-SA
Series:	0
Series_Name:	general
Tags:	ltrace; linux; debugging;
url:
Show_Notes:
LTRACE is a great tool for debugging problems inside of programs.
http://ltrace.alioth.debian.org/

So if the shownotes are correct you can upload the show via the ftp site
.

You can FTP the show to:
  server: ftp://hackerpublicradio.org
  username: shows at hackerpublicradio.org
  password: Vq9334wD65qJnrueSGYgQW7t2M039VDI62HbxDda

Otherwise I can clear the show but you will have to fill in all the
information again.

- --
Regards,

Ken Fallon