[Hpr] Metadata bloat

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Sat Nov 28 12:14:57 PST 2015

Ken,  I tried the RockBox installer on the two Clips I bought to replace
the ones I lost last year.  The laptop I was gifted would never mount their
media (to install RockBox), even though I tried manually mounting the Clips
volumes first.  I don't think the hangup is related to HPR, lately they
have been doing it every time I upload podcast and I have to wait for the
battery to rundown and the recharge,  so I haven't used either in a month.
Now that I'm using a different PC (an i3 fell from the sky),  I should try
installing RockBox again.  Dave, of course, when RockBox first came out,
you had to switch back to the native OS to transfer files because RockBox
didn't have the drivers, but I never heard of it happening automatically.