[Hpr] A Question about Shownotes

Frank Bell frankwbell at cox.net
Sat Nov 28 12:20:25 PST 2015

I note that in my recent episode #1910 about Qmmp, the links to
screenshots in my shownotes were turned into embedded images.  I'd be
happy to include any future links to screenshots as embedded images
("src="), if that would be easier for everyone.   It makes no nevermind
to me.

I recall a discussion about shownotes in a recent Community News
regarding the pros and cons of using a markdown language.  I'm not
particularly interested in learning a markdown language for my own
purposes, but, if a nice template were provided, I'd be happy to learn
how to use it.

--

Blogging from Pine View Farm:  http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog

Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.