[Hpr] Metadata bloat

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Sat Nov 28 12:40:54 PST 2015

On 28/11/15 20:14, Fifty OneFifty wrote:

> Dave, of course, when RockBox first came out, you had to switch back to the
> native OS to transfer files because RockBox didn't have the drivers, but
> I never heard of it happening automatically.

Yes, it's weird. I have four Fuzes and three Clip+'s. Only one Fuze does
this weird thing. The fact that it's the one I bought new soon after
they came out may have something to do with it - some hardware
difference perhaps?

Good luck installing Rockbox with your new laptop. I think it'll help a
good bit.

Dave