[Hpr] Wed 2015-12-02: hpr1913 - UPDATE TO SITE

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Sun Nov 29 13:21:14 PST 2015

Thanks Ken for the work you do to organize the site and make submissions
hassle free for everyone.  I did notice something in your additions that
merits discussion on the list.

> The following are standing reservations:
> - - The days following new year

When I saw shows already scheduled for the 4th and 5th of January (the 2nd
& 3rd being the weekend).  I figured the consensus was we weren't going to
host a New Years Eve show this year.  There hasn't been any buzz about it
on the mailing list.  I do think we have learned the full 24 hours is too
ambitious unless the holiday falls on a weekend.  If we do a show, covering
Europe and the continental US is probably sufficient (sorry Klaatu), or
would doing even less be more manageable?

So we need a consensus on the list, are we doing NYE this year and if so
when to when?

5150