[Hpr] Accessibility on the HPR site

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:11:19 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Turns out the HPR site is *not* accessible. If our site is not
accessible we'll fix it. If you notice a problem with the main site we
will fix it. No discussions. No excuses.

Currently (2015-08-29T18:50:54Z (Saturday) ) Mike has reported an
issue with navigation. As he is not able to compare what is working
the call is going out to the community to test the accessibility
across browsers, devices, OS's.

As a temporary measure I added a accessibility menu to the main page,
however this is not ideal.

I would like sited community members to enable the accessibility
features of as many devices and OS's as possible and submit bug
reports to http://gitlab.anhonesthost.com/HPR/HPR_Public_Code/issues/23

Anyone assisting with this request will fulfil their "One Contribution
a year" karma.