[Hpr] [SPAM] HPR Menus are not accessible

Carl D Hamann carl.hamann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 06:46:06 PDT 2015

On 09/09/2015 12:34, Ken Fallon wrote:
> The current system is using unordered lists, and it is the application
> of css that is causing the problem. The exact same html without the css
> added is what is been served from:
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/accessibility.php

One technique I've seen used on a couple sites that may work here: Put
the navigation section at or near the end of the html, then use the
CSS to position it to the top for regular browsers. This works
particularly well for mobile browsers, which can be given alternate
CSS that leaves it at the bottom. I'm assuming this would also be
beneficial for screen readers. Thoughts?