[Hpr] [SPAM] HPR Menus are not accessible

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Wed Sep 9 06:56:35 PDT 2015

On 09/09/2015 14:47, Ken Fallon wrote:
> On 2015-09-09 15:46, Carl D Hamann wrote:
>> One technique I've seen used on a couple sites that may work here: Put
>> the navigation section at or near the end of the html, then use the
>> CSS to position it to the top for regular browsers.
>
> The position is not the problem. The CSS is.

However there would be a problem for blind folks if the navigation links
were at the bottom, assuming the CSS didn't work and place them at the top.

I'd also like to see a 'skip to navigation' and 'skip to content' link
of the kinds that sighted folks don't see but screen-readers hear.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer