[Hpr] Markdown for HPR Show Notes

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 09:37:49 PDT 2015

We haven't done anything yet. I'm not wired in to wiki development or Restructured Text, but neither ReST nor Creole looks especially hard to learn. It would not be inconvenient for me to change my markup approach, if that helps HPR.

Let's take a breath and look at our options. I am willing to go along with whatever solution is deemed stable, secure and maintainable.

Thanks for the intervention, Krayon!

Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android