[Hpr] Submmiting markdown, WYSIWYG editors?

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Sat Sep 12 15:08:25 PDT 2015

If one chose to use a markdown language, would you just paste it into the
show notes field on the form or would you need to save it as a document and
upload it via FTP?  If the former, I'd suggest adding a line to tell the
admins which markdown you used.  Are there any WYSIWYG editors for the
types of markdown that we have been discussing that wouldn't leave strange
artifacts that would make it difficult to automate translating the notes to
HTML?

5150