[Hpr] Getting In New Contributors

Kevin Wisher kevin.wisher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:41:20 PDT 2015

Is there a promo for HPR that can be sent to the various Linux/FOSS
oriented podcasts so that they can include in their episodes? As a
contributor to one such podcast we would gladly add it to each episode.

Also, we are a little more than 3 months away from the annual HPR New Year
show. This would be a great time to start planning for it and how to use it
for promotion.