[Hpr] Getting In New Contributors (from within HPR subscribers)

Jason Dodd jason.s.dodd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:57:40 PDT 2015

While I do 'owe you a show', I do believe that it's not realistic to
expect more than a very small percentage of listeners to contribute.
That percentage is likely to drop as the listener base increases.  The
simple fact is not everyone wants to contribute a show and not everyone
has a show in them.  I think the barrier to entry is about as low as it
can be right now, and that's all we can hope for.  I say continue to
keep the barrier to entry as low as possible and encourage people to
contribute.