[Hpr] HTML notes accessibility pointer

Dave Lee dave at thelovebug.org
Thu Apr 7 06:56:40 PDT 2016

My 2p.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016, 11:56 Ken Fallon, <ken at fallon.ie> wrote:

> The policy of having complete links is so that RSS readers will render
> the links. So the link 'find episode 1 of galvanic frogs leg spasm here'
> would not be rendered as a hyper link. This is why we deliberately put
> the text before the link and then the link.

That's really interesting to hear... I've used a number of different RSS
readers: commercial and libre, newsreaders and podcatchers; and I've never
used one that wasn't capable of rendering a hyperlink as standard (unless
told specifically not to by some plain-text mode or such like).

I should have trimmed the email down like you did and post in
> between. You still need to make sure to include some context.

Context-posting, that's what it should be called.

Dave