[Hpr] Call for shows

Jonathan Kulp jonlancekulp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:43:02 PDT 2016

> On Apr 12, 2016, at 12:30 PM, Ken Fallon <ken at fallon.ie> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-04-05 20:20, Ken Fallon wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> It's been a while but there is a call for shows up on the site again.
>>
>> Please don't panic but do send in shows.
>>
>> The biggest help you can be to HPR is getting more people to submit shows.
>
> Hi All,
>
> We have run out of shows.
>
> I will be posting the first of 8 Emergency Show this Friday. After that
> we have 3 shows from NTBill and one from Dave and then that's it.
>
> If you would like HPR to continue you can prove it by submitting a show.

Ack! Thanks for the heads up, Ken. I have a show in mind to record and even have the notes started already, hopeful that I can do it over the weekend. I know that one of the emergency episodes is mine, but I do plan to record a new ASAP. New job has just been crazy busy.

Jon

Jonathan Kulp
http://jonathankulp.org