[Hpr] Proposed New Series

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Thu Apr 21 11:10:47 PDT 2016

On 21/04/16 18:37, Frank Bell wrote:
> First, I have to say that the drop-down list for selecting a series when
> submitting episode is a nice piece of work.  Like many good ideas, once
> someone else thinks of it, it just seems obvious.
>
> Given that a some HPR contributors seem to like hacking the kitchen, I
> submit that a cooking or recipe category is worth considering.
>
> Thanks.

Great idea.

Over the past few months I have been joining unattached shows to
existing series and creating a few new series based on a really
simplistic script that counts word occurrences in titles. It totally
misses cooking and recipe shows because it's so unsophisticated. It
should probably pay attention to tags too, but there are so many shows
that don't have any.

It has found a few links. For example, there are currently 9 shows
referring to the Raspberry Pi that could be a series.

Anyway, to your point: there seem to be at least 7 shows with a cooking
theme.

Dave

Dave Morriss, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK | perloid at autistici.org