[Hpr] New Podcast: urandom-podcast.info

x1101 x1101 at gmx.com
Tue Aug 9 08:27:19 PDT 2016

Firstly, thank you Ken for getting the word out. We appreciate it. If it weren’t for HPR, I this show wouldn’t exist.

Second, for anyone trying to subscribe to the ogg feed in the next few days please note that its experimental at this time. The MP3 feed is as close to “known good” as it gets at the moment while I keep poking around on the ogg feed. If you’re trying it, and you notice any issues, I can be reached at the feedback address mentioned below.

Thanks to anyone who listens, and I hope you enjoy.

/x1101 (Lyle)