[Hpr] Spaceman

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 10:19:27 PST 2016

Yup. We have a free platform here. People can say what they want or need to say. I'm sure that some people were at least as put off by my math shows, which currently have inaccessible show notes, as others might be by this one.

It's hard to know what other people care about.  Anyone who wants to should feel free to record either a rebuttal or a "F___ing A! Right!" show as a response.

My own response will be to finish editing the audio and show notes for my first show for 2017.

I think we can safely set the tag on the Spaceman episode on GNU to "Explicit".

Charles in NJ
But clearly not from NJ

Sent from my iPhone