[Hpr] Spaceman

x1101 x1101 at gmx.com
Tue Dec 13 10:48:54 PST 2016

I concur, HPR is a network for people to express themselves, and while I strongly believe in a censorship-free HPR, that doesn’t mean that we have the right to force someone to listen to explicit material if they do not wish to. This ‘explicit’ tag gives people a piece of information to make that choice for themselves. I know that I will always tag my shows as ‘explicit’, because I don’t keep track of my language. While I appreciate that there are other things that folks might find offensive outside of technically explicit language, its a good start.

Keep the vulgarity, keep the tag, and let us all decide for ourselves what we want to produce and what we want to listen to.

/x1101