[Hpr] Spaceman - A Clarifying Comment

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 15:35:16 PST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } To HPR and Spaceman:
There have been several comments about HPR Episode 2182 by Spaceman. I forgot to say Thank You to Spaceman for recording and posting the show.
We wanted to have a community that can attract a wide spectrum of views. Spaceman expressed his views stridently in his own style. (Wish granted.)
There are a LOT of open slots on the schedule if anyone should want a chance to post a rebuttal, or to *make the same case* in a different way.
I didn't have trouble understanding what Spaceman said. I'd just prefer to be called a hypocrite than a clueless f___wit, because that is usually more accurate. There are times, I'm sure, when his term comes closer to the truth. But at those times, I'm not sure I'd know the difference.
Thanks!
Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone