[Hpr] HPR In the press

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 06:00:56 PST 2016

Ken,
Is that URL correct? (Yes, mostly)
I found it here. It was OK before I hit Send.
http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/security-awareness/information-security-podcast-roundup-2016-edition/
<checking HPR site...>
Correct on About page of the site. My mail client seems to have broken the link at the hyphen, as if it were a very long word.
Nice to see HPR get a mention from security folks.
Charles in NJ Author of notable HPR "misses"(Never stopped me before)
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android