[Hpr] speech synthesis during intro

Thu Feb 11 08:11:59 PST 2016

I sometimes find the speech synthesis during the header/intro of the episodes hard to understand.

I just found "say". I don't know if it's all in my head, but this seems perfectly clear to me. Actually, on trying a longer sample, it's not *perfectly* clear, but it does still seem *more* clear.

How is the currrent intro created? I'd like to compare it with 'say'.

Also, am I asking this question in the right place?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.