[Hpr] World map of contributors?

NYbill nybill at gunmonkeynet.net
Fri Jul 1 03:06:25 PDT 2016

One of the Linux podcasts did this way back when. Lotta Linux Links
maybe...  I remember you went to the map and put your own pin in it.
Then when someone hovered over the pin it would show your nick and avatar.

I can't remember the name of what they were using.  It might come to me.
I know this doesn't help much. I just thought I'd mention it so someone
doesn't feel they need to write something from scratch. There is
something like this out there already. And being a Linux podcast used
it, its probably Open Source friendly.

If I think of the name of it, I'll send it in.

NYbill