[Hpr] World map of contributors?

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:39:11 PDT 2016

On 1 July 2016 at 23:20, James Toebes <james at toebesacademy.com> wrote:

> Never worked with it, but it seems like importing the info into a POI
> layer for open streetmaps would be the opensource way to go.

Leaflet ontop of OSM looks to be open source and easier than OpenLayers.
Will do a little work today at our user group meeting :)

PS. Our user group, Humbug, traditionally meets on Saturday, which means we
often get to have user group meetings on the same night as elections are
held. This year, it's a double dissolution election (only the seventh
Australia has ever had) and there are new voting rules for the second
house, which are sure to confuse everyone. It's a lovely day for policy and
procedure policy wonks :)

--
Clinton Roy
Software Developer