[Hpr] World map of contributors?

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:15:19 PDT 2016

On 2 July 2016 at 21:41, Clinton Roy <clinton.roy at gmail.com> wrote:

> If there are database requirements, etc then tell us what is needed

I'm about to go camping for a week, so just wanted to put something out
there.

I've now pushed a simple static html page, that uses minimal leaflet JS to
load
a simple world map, with a pin for one of my shows.

The location data is dummy data at the moment, next I'm going to play with
adding
some geo location micro format data inserted into a copy of the rss feed.

I'm leaving generating a static image of the map for the website as
another, separate
problem, for the time being.

I would like to make a separate little app that you drag the pointer around
on the map,
and it will generate the geo location micro format data to copy and paste
into the show description.

http://gitlab.anhonesthost.com/croy/map
--
Clinton Roy