[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 93, Issue 5

Thaj A. Sara thajasara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:17:37 PDT 2016


Ken, 

We have a lot of unedited book club shows, unfortunately only Pokey has some of the recordings so we are eating to get those. As soon as I get them they are headed your way.

Thaj

On June 15, 2016 3:00:01 PM EDT, hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org wrote:
>Send Hpr mailing list submissions to
>	hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>
>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>	http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>	hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org
>
>You can reach the person managing the list at
>	hpr-owner at hackerpublicradio.org
>
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of Hpr digest..."
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Book Club (Ken Fallon)
>   2. dos? (sigflup synasloble)
>   3. Re: dos? (Joshua Knapp)
>   4. Changes to the website (Ken Fallon)
>   5. Re: Changes to the website (Venant)
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>From: Ken Fallon <ken at fallon.ie>
>To: "hpr at hackerpublicradio.org" <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
>Sent: Mon Jun 13 05:41:35 EDT 2016
>Subject: [Hpr] Book Club
>
>Hi All,
>
>I understand that there are a lot of unedited book club shows. Can
>someone send them to me please and I will post them.
>
>-- 
>Regards,
>
>Ken Fallon
>http://kenfallon.com
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=30
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>From: sigflup synasloble <pantsbutt at gmail.com>
>To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>Sent: Mon Jun 13 09:30:58 EDT 2016
>Subject: [Hpr] dos?
>
>Is it just me or is hackerpublicradio.org unresponsive? I hope we're
>not being dosed
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>From: Joshua Knapp <jknapp85 at gmail.com>
>To: 'sigflup synasloble' <pantsbutt at gmail.com>,
>hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>Sent: Tue Jun 14 21:11:47 EDT 2016
>Subject: Re: [Hpr] dos?
>
>The server was getting DDOS the last few days. Seems to be ok right now
>though.
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Hpr [mailto:hpr-bounces at hackerpublicradio.org] On Behalf Of
>sigflup
>synasloble
>Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 6:31 AM
>To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>Subject: [Hpr] dos?
>
>Is it just me or is hackerpublicradio.org unresponsive? I hope we're
>not
>being dosed
>
>_______________________________________________
>Hpr mailing list
>Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>From: Ken Fallon <ken at fallon.ie>
>To: "hpr at hackerpublicradio.org" <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
>Sent: Wed Jun 15 10:23:59 EDT 2016
>Subject: [Hpr] Changes to the website
>
>Hi All,
>
>Some minor changes to the website.
>
>"Upload" is now on all the menus. This points to the calendar.
>
>During upload:
>Removed the option to add "Show Synopsis". Never used but often marked
>as used.
>
>Added option to tell us the show notes format.
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/request_a_slot.php#shownotes_format
>
>Updated the help pages.
>
>-- 
>Regards,
>
>Ken Fallon
>http://kenfallon.com
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=30
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>From: Venant <venant at protonmail.ch>
>To: "hpr at hackerpublicradio.org" <hpr at hackerpublicradio.org>
>Sent: Wed Jun 15 13:07:42 EDT 2016
>Subject: Re: [Hpr] Changes to the website
>
>I recently used the Show Synopsis field to convey a content warning, as
>I knew that it would be read before the show. Will it just read the
>start of shownotes now?
>
>
>
>
>Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in
>Switzerland.
>
>
>
>-------- Original Message --------
>Subject: [Hpr] Changes to the website
>Local Time: June 15, 2016 7:23 AM
>UTC Time: June 15, 2016 2:23 PM
>From: ken at fallon.ie
>To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>
>Hi All,
>
>Some minor changes to the website.
>
>"Upload" is now on all the menus. This points to the calendar.
>
>During upload:
>Removed the option to add "Show Synopsis". Never used but often marked
>as used.
>
>Added option to tell us the show notes format.
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/request_a_slot.php#shownotes_format
>
>Updated the help pages.
>
>--
>Regards,
>
>Ken Fallon
>http://kenfallon.com
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php?hostid=30
>
>_______________________________________________
>Hpr mailing list
>Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>Hpr mailing list
>Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org

-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/attachments/20160615/e8256020/attachment-0002.html>


More information about the Hpr mailing list