[Hpr] comments rss feed

droops droops at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:18:29 PDT 2016

The OP is correct that the Comments Viewer page (
http://hackerpublicradio.org/comments_viewer.php) could use a link to the
RSS feed for all of the show comments. That is the intent of that page.

We might also involve people more in the show/site if we put a "all
comments" link beside where it shows the comment count in the post meta.
For example:  Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (3) | All
Episodes Comments (599)