[Hpr] comments rss feed

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Fri Jun 17 00:00:48 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-17 04:18, droops wrote:
> The OP is correct that the Comments Viewer page
> (http://hackerpublicradio.org/comments_viewer.php) could use a link to
> the RSS feed for all of the show comments. That is the intent of that page.
Good point - I added a link "Subscribe to the comment feed." to the
Comment Viewer page.

You might also want to install "RSS Subscription Extension (by Google)"
which will display all the alternative feeds available on HPR, or any
other site for that matter. This displays a RSS icon on the page listing
the ogg, spx, mp3, and comments feeds.