[Hpr] Live @ PodcastAwards.com on June 26th @ 8pm EST

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Tue Jun 21 00:51:26 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-20 14:00, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> On June 20, 2016 5:37:02 AM CDT, Ken Fallon <ken at fallon.ie> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     Is there anyone available via Skype Video on June 26th @ 8pm EST to be
>     the HPR designated agent at the awards ?
>
>     http://www.podcastawards.com/
>

> I could probably manage this if necessary.
> --
> Jonathan Kulp
> http://jonathankulp.org

Looks like Jon will be representing us if we win.

I put some introduction text together, that the presenter will read
while the connection is been made.

This needs to go out today so comments asap

-----------------------
Hacker Public Radio, is a community podcast that is dedicated to sharing
knowledge.

Anyone is free to contribute, and 270 people have already submitted
2,360 shows.

Usually technical, often thought provoking, sometimes heart moving, and
occasionally outright dangerous.

Any length, Any topic, but always of interest to Hackers.

If you ever thought of recording a podcast, then HPR is there to get you
started.

Representing Hacker Public Radio this evening is Dr. Jon Kulp From
Lafayette, Louisiana.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com