[Hpr] Linux Podcasters booth

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Tue Oct 4 08:57:49 PDT 2016

If you are attending the Ohio Linux Fest this weekend, October 7-8, be
sure to seek out the Linux Podcasters booth. It is a collaboration
between Hacker Public Radio, the Podnutz network, Kernel Panic Oggcast,
Linux LUG Cast, urandom podcast, and your other favorite shows. Joe
Hecht of the new The Single Board Computer and Virtual Private Server
Show is graciously providing swag in the form of mugs, stickers, and
T-Shirts. I'm bringing an unworn shirt from Kansas Linux Fest 2015
(first come first served) and stickers. We'd love to meet all our fans
in Columbus, see you there.

https://ohiolinux.org/
http://code4sale.com/
http://Podnutz.com