[Hpr] question about multi-file show extras for the website

Martin 'The Bishop' Scheffler bishop at mondkalbantrieb.de
Fri Oct 7 20:11:49 PDT 2016

hello folks,

i want to put some extra stuff (sourcecode and documentation) next to my
second episode of "compression technology".

in the documentation on the website i found the description that i should
upload a .zip or .tar.gz containing the files including index.html and that i
should use absolute links for the hyperlinks therein.

my question is if i should put my files into a subdirectory inside the archive
or not.

good byte