[Hpr] question about multi-file show extras for the website

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Sat Oct 8 02:22:54 PDT 2016

On 2016-10-08 05:11, Martin 'The Bishop' Scheffler wrote:
> hello folks,
>
> i want to put some extra stuff (sourcecode and documentation) next to my
> second episode of "compression technology".
>
> in the documentation on the website i found the description that i should
> upload a .zip or .tar.gz containing the files including index.html and that i
> should use absolute links for the hyperlinks therein.
>
> my question is if i should put my files into a subdirectory inside the archive
> or not.
>
> good byte

You can make a directory starting with hpr and then the number of the
show. So hpr 9999 will end up as

hpr9999/index.html

which will end up as

http://www.hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr9999/index.html

Have a look at how Dave does it.

http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=2135

Jon also embeds a lot of images and files some times

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com