[Hpr] 2nd try: Amateur round table - how to proceed?

Michael mirwi at binary-kitchen.de
Tue Apr 4 13:51:01 PDT 2017

Hello everybody,

thank you very much Steve and Josh for the replies and the support.
Looking forward to hear more about some of the topics you mentioned.
Also thank you to Ken for reading the whole thing out in the news show.

But honestly, I still expect someone else from the European side to
leave their hiding place and make a proposal for a good recording time
for them. I personally have no problem doing a show in the middle of the
night, once in a while. But that's not the point. The intention is to be
more inclusive and select a better time that will allow more or
different people to join in.

Regards,
Michael, DL4MGM, mirwi