[Hpr] HPR promos

droops droops at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 16:58:29 PDT 2017

The major strength of HPR is the community. What if we made a video with
different people telling one story, with each person only saying one of the
sentences.

I wrote up an example script. Each line is a different person.

Hacker Public Radio is a daily community produced podcast.

HPR content is of interest to:

- Hackers

- Makers

- Explorers

- Chefs

- Writers

- Students

- Programmers

- Anarchists

- Teachers

- Archivists

Best of all each and every episode is submitted by our community of
listeners.

Usually under a creative commons license

HPR is open for anyone to record and contribute a show.

- When you have a “hey this is really cool” moment

- Jot down some ideas

- Organize your thoughts

- or don't

- Record yourself talking about your idea

- Select a slot in the HPR calendar

- Upload your episode

- Profit! By letting the community share in your really cool moment

You can also help by commenting on shows

Sharing on social media

And telling your friends

Since 2007 HPR has produced over XXXX shows for our community

By our community.

You to can be a part of this awesome project.