[Hpr] HPR promos

Quvmoh quvmoh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 19:07:48 PDT 2017

I love this idea and would be willing to submit something, on a related
note I noticed one of my fellow victims on the the tank game Bzflag had his
motto set to his deviant art site and it made me look, I immediately set my
motto to hackerpublicradio.org and hope to drive some views..

NO ADVENTURE WITHOUT ADVERSITY
                  Chad Nelson