[Hpr] New Years RPG

klaatu at mixedsignals.ml klaatu at mixedsignals.ml
Thu Dec 7 13:32:39 PST 2017

Hey HPR,

My friend (and yours!), Lostnbronx, had the idea that I should run an
open-to-everyone RPG at some point during the New Years marathon show.

I think it's kind of a whacky and cool idea, but I don't want to be the
odd-man-out trying bring structure to a happily chaotic free-for-all.
So I'm asking you: is there any interest in me running an open RPG for a
few hours during the New Years show?

Since people can drop in and drop out of the call, the RPG would be a
very loose, very rules-light, dungeon crawl.

The rules are free, and the part a player needs is about a page worth of
reading (basically, you choose your class and that's it).
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=99366

What do you all think? is it worth doing? not appropriate for this
marathon? a great idea? horrible idea? Give me your relevant thoughts
and feelings.

-klaatu