[Hpr] New Years RPG

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Sat Dec 9 06:13:30 PST 2017

On 09/12/17 02:02, Venant via Hpr wrote:
> This sounds like fun...I'll have to confirm my freedom... But I think I
> missed the original email. Could it be forwarded?

Unfortunately klaatu's original message was sent while we were having
problems with outgoing mail. It made it to the Mailman archive, and to
the digest, which came out after the problem was fixed - which was good
for digest subscribers.

I could not find a way to make Mailman re-send the message to the list
after it thought it had already done so.

Check the message out here:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2017-December/014160.html

Dave