[Hpr] Separate channel RPG

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Sat Dec 9 23:33:04 PST 2017

On 2017-12-10 03:37, Joshua Knapp wrote:
> A separate channel might not be a bad idea, that way those that want to
> just chat don't feel obligated to have to play.

I do not like the idea of splitting the channel. The whole point of the
new year show would be for the community to get together.

I personally love the idea of a live RPG, and as long as the players
don't mind people dropping in to say hi, then I don't see a major
problem in having everything the one channel.

We're talking about a minimum of 24 hours here. And we'll keep recording
recording as long as there are people around.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com