[Hpr] Dropping the Call in Numbers

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Mon Dec 11 08:09:44 PST 2017

Hi All,

I would like to propose dropping the option to use the call in numbers.
As over the years this option has only ever been used by two hosts.

At the time there was no easy upload option on the site, I believe the
need for it has diminished, and it only adds to the admin overhead when
we need to be focused on other work.

Currently we are having issues with the workflow in multiple areas.
Firstly the UK number has expired, the HPR FTP server is not working
with Active FTP making it difficult to get the shows.

Please share your comments.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com