[Hpr] Dropping the Call in Numbers

Russ Woodman - K5TUX k5tux at k5tux.us
Mon Dec 11 08:55:07 PST 2017

Hi,

I'd like to apologize for dropping the ball on the US call-in number for submitting shows. Changes in the way inbound SIP trunking works and the companies that provide those for little to know money change rapidly. I've always wanted to maintain that service because I think it's a useful one but with all the irons I have in various fires, it's never really been possible. I'm OK with letting things lapse on that front but I'd like to get back to it at some point if I can find a stable and low-maintenance way of doing it. Sorry again.

Russ, K5TUX