[Hpr] Dropping the Call in Numbers

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Mon Dec 11 12:46:25 PST 2017

That seems pretty minor in the grand scheme of things. I am surprised it
has been used twice, frankly.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*