[Hpr] Internet Archive move - TESTERS NEEDED

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Fri Dec 15 07:01:22 PST 2017

Thanks Everyone for the help !!! We haven't had this much chatter on the
list in a long while.

I think we're good. This weekend I'm going to run some more tests on the
rewrite rule on my own domain, just to be sure (to be sure).

I'll add some warnings to the pre roll on Monday and Tuesdays show
alerting the non mail list community members to the change.

The we go live on Wednesday.

Keep a look out for shows this week. Not saying you need to listen to
them all the way through, just check to make sure you hear the intro.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com