[Hpr] Dropping the Call in Numbers

Jannik Pruitt pruttel123 at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 30 07:07:36 PST 2017

Hi Russ,
Thanks for you making this work all these years.

I have an app on my phone that I can do in the car if I want to make some
quick podcasts.
I was just going to be really busy with work and did not want to do all the
show notes upload.  (Which is really part of the show :))
Slowly getting my HPR event calendar in place for 2018.  So most of my
shows will have long notes.

I have 12 Basement projects on tap for the coming months and everyone
should be old computer or Orange PI or Raspberried out before the end of
the year.

Kind Regards

John