[Hpr] Amateur radio round table?

Michael mirwi at binary-kitchen.de
Thu Jan 5 02:41:07 PST 2017

Hello everybody,

with Ken repeatedly asking for certain topics, I wonder if it would make
sense to do a kind of round table session on mumble. Where we can just
meet and talk about, including but not limited to, amateur radio. If we
have a whole group of people, they can augment their answers or correct
things right in place. Anyone interested could join in with their
questions or be it just Ken sitting there and hitting a big buzzer each
time we come across a term in the conversation that he thinks needs
explanation for the rest of the audience.

hw?

Regards,
Michael (Mirwi)