[Hpr] Amateur radio round table?

Christopher M. Hobbs cmhobbs at cryptolab.net
Fri Jan 6 12:22:12 PST 2017

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 11:41:07 +0100
Michael <mirwi at binary-kitchen.de> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> with Ken repeatedly asking for certain topics, I wonder if it would
> make sense to do a kind of round table session on mumble. Where we
> can just meet and talk about, including but not limited to, amateur
> radio. If we have a whole group of people, they can augment their
> answers or correct things right in place. Anyone interested could
> join in with their questions or be it just Ken sitting there and
> hitting a big buzzer each time we come across a term in the
> conversation that he thinks needs explanation for the rest of the
> audience.
>
> hw?
>
> Regards,
> Michael (Mirwi)

It also looks like my last message didn't make it into the list
(probably because I CC'ed the list rather than using the To field).
Sorry for the duplicate message, Michael.

Here's the original:

I'd be happy to contribute to a round table assuming timezones permit.
I'd have to figure out how to get a mumble client running as well.  Are
there Free Software mumble clients?

Christopher M. Hobbs, KD5RYO

- --
Happy Hacking!

http://manor.space/~cmhobbs
GPG:  1200 0808 F968 47AB F489  91A3 FE26 6FFB 1A77 0868