[Hpr] New podcast - Late Night Linux

Claudio Miranda claudio at linuxbasement.com
Thu Jan 12 08:49:10 PST 2017

Yeah, Late Nite Linux seems to take over where Linux Luddites left off
since Joe and Jesse from that podcast are in this one.  It's a lot more
flexible than what Linux Luddites was focused and, according to Joe, not as
safe for work due to the expected use of expletives.  I've already heard
episode 1 and it's been good so far.

-Claudio

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Carl D Hamann <carl.hamann at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2017 11:24 AM, "N.Thomas" <nthomas at techlibre.net> wrote:
>
> Looks interesting, I'll give it a try. I've been missing drunken Linux
> talk since Dan and Fab signed off.
>

> If you enjoyed Fab's drunken rants, I can enthusiastically recommend his
> new project with David Megins-Nicholas, Geek News Radio:
> http://sixgun.org/feed/gnr. It's less Linux focused, and heavier on
> gaming content, but it makes me laugh out loud almost every episode.

Claudio Miranda
Co-host, Linux Basement Podcast
http://www.linuxbasement.com