[Hpr] Amateur round table: Target 2017-01-27 03:00 UTC

Michael mirwi at binary-kitchen.de
Mon Jan 16 15:11:51 PST 2017

On 2017-01-16 16:13, Christopher M. Hobbs wrote:
 >> 2017-01-27, at 03:00 UTC
 >
 > So are we settled on this date and time, then? If so, what mumble
 > server shall we use?
 >
 > An idea also just occurred to me that the licensed hams could have a
 > round table on Echolink sometime. It's not Free Software but it does
 > have recording capabilities. Would be an interesting use of the
 > project.
 >
 > cmh

As no one else complained (Kens was no complaint) about the time, I
would think that's it.

Ken pointed us to the Mumble server to use, so that's sorted out too.

I like those Ideas, but would prefer to start out easy and get basic
things going first. If all works well, this will not be a singular event
and we can successively unfold the many possibilities of the hobby over
time.

Regards,
Michael