[Hpr] linux.conf.au 2017 interviews

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:23:06 PST 2017

Hello all,

I've just finished uploading eight episodes of interviews I conducted at
linux.conf.au this year! I'm nervous and excited, as it's a new microphone
that I'm still learning and interviewing is also a new thing for me. I'm
hoping to be able to do something similar for PyCon Australia later in the
year, and would love any feedback on how it sounds, how I've edited it, how
I interview etc.

I have a personal goal of putting out twelve episodes a year, I'm already
well on the way :)

cheers!
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.