[Hpr] linux.conf.au 2017 interviews

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Tue Jan 24 05:26:03 PST 2017

Fantastic. I'm looking forward to hearing them.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*