[Hpr] Amateur round table - show notes

Steve Saner hpr at saner.net
Thu Jan 26 23:14:00 PST 2017

On 01/26/2017 11:36 PM, Michael wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the first amateur radio round table is over and it was a great experience.
> But as a first try, there is room for improvement... We did not talk
> about taking show notes.
> So I just grabbed a free etherpad, which can be found here
> https://etherpad.net/p/HPR-HAM-RT . If any of us participants remember
> important topics we talked about, please add them there. Or those who
> have recordings might find the time to re-listen.
>
> It is a first step, let's see where it takes us.

I've processed the audio recording of the discussion. I did just a bit
of minimal editing to adjust levels and remove some of the longer pauses
between people talking. I think it is in pretty good shape.

I'll wait a day or so to see if anyone puts anything on your etherpad.
After that I'll post the show.

Steve