[Hpr] tag interface

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Fri Jan 27 04:23:02 PST 2017

On 2017-01-27 12:43, Clinton Roy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> is there an interface to search by tag?
>
> Ideally I'd like to to be able to send people to
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?tag=lca2017
>
> or some such to get all the lca2017 episodes.
>
> Crosses fingers..
> --
> -- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.

Unfortunately not at this point. Not unless you search via a search engine.

We do have proposals from the chief architect to
a) add support for multiple series. eg: interviews, and lca2017
and
b) support for tags

However due to the substantial changes both approaches require I've been
loathe to implement it.

Is this something the community wants and can help to implement ?

The podcaster in me says yes

and the janitor in me says no.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com